Customer Care Team Member
Flywheel is seeking an articulate customer support representative for our software and mobile technology solutions. This individual ensures high-level customer satisfaction by analyzing problems and questions pertaining to software applications, identifying problem areas and recommending corrective action. This position will also be responsible for the ongoing education and training of customers and employees on all product solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfort preparing and giving presentations
- Exceptional communication and delivery skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfort with frequent phone and computer use
- 3-5 years of experience in customer support
- Responds to incoming support calls (i.e. telephone, voicemail, email, web chat) in a timely, professional manner.
- Evaluates the caller's issue and gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
- Assumes full ownership of incoming support requests. Escalates and follows up as needed to ensure fastest possible resolution.
- Makes entries for incoming issues and all activities that pertain to any existing issues within the call database application. Entries are accurate, detailed, and include all required fields.
- Tracks cases until they are resolved.
- Delivers monthly reports on product performance to assigned customer base.
- Completes all required technical and administrative tasks in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Makes recommendations for updating current education tools and creating new product documentation.
- Researches and tests recurring issues on assigned products, creating any needed documentation (i.e. change request, field bulletins or procedures) for approval.
- Assists in the development of internal training and coaching of new employees.
- Host online and in person customer training on products and best practices.
- Shares in after hours on-call support responsibilities rotation with other customer support team members.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance required.
- Works well in a team, collaborative support environment.
Local candidates only.
A career with Flywheel includes work/life balance and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with career growth opportunities, you're in the right place.