Facility Engineering and Maintenance Consultant
Do you have deep expertise in facility engineering and maintenance? Are you excited about new technology, big data and the potential of IoT to revolutionize the industry? Do you enjoying mentoring others and sharing your expertise with anyone who will listen? If so, read on!
Flywheel Building Intelligence is a software company that develops cloud and IoT-based solutions for preventative & predictive maintenance, energy fault detection and diagnostics, and workforce optimization for the commercial real estate, hospitality and MUSH markets. Our primary customers are Directors of Engineering and other facility management professionals.
We are looking for a seasoned facility engineering leader to be our in-house subject-matter expert, thought leader and customer-facing consultant. This is a great opportunity to join a team of really smart people, creating cuttingedge software and tools that help our customers Run a Better Building.
- Ability to travel 25% - 50%
- Strong presentation and communication skills with facility, business and technical audiences
- 10+ years of facility engineering in the commercial, hospitality or MUSH markets
- Experience managing physical plant, including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems
- Expertise in planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs
- Experience with building control systems from a variety of vendors
- Knowledge of energy management and sustainability concepts a plus
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance and emerging sensor technologies a BIG plus
- Visit client sites to review their mechanical systems and operations, recommending maintenance and energy strategies to be implemented in our platform
- Assist implementation team in on-boarding new customers
- Use your expertise to develop new maintenance-related technical specifications and requirements to enhance our platform capabilities
- Recommend additional customer success metrics and assist with their definition
- Research and evangelize new technologies and approaches to building operations
- Represent Flywheel at trade shows and on the speaking circuit
*Location can be anywhere in the U.S. - Remote position*
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
A career with Flywheel includes work/life balance and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with career growth opportunities, you're in the right place.